Agreement in principle between Nkunku and Chelsea for a transfer next summer
French striker Christopher Nkunku has reached an agreement in principle with Chelsea for a transfer next summer. The Leipzig player passed his medical examination, but not in Frankfurt as announced by the German press. The player was well in Frankfurt, but to renew his insurance (for his legs as many footballers do).
Chelsea are ready to lift the €60m purchase clause, but so far nothing has been agreed between the English club and Christopher Nkunku. Several clubs, including Liverpool, are following the French international very closely.
More information here.
Nkunku would have already passed medical tests to sign for Chelsea… next summer
According to Bild journalist Christian Falk, the French striker from Leipzig, Christopher Nkunku (24), has already passed medical tests in September to sign for Chelsea… next summer.
The English club would be willing to lift its release clause of 60 million euros, and may have wanted some guarantees in order to plan this large investment upstream.
PSG were Erling Haaland’s 4th choice this summer
Paris Saint-Germain were not Erling Haaland’s second choice. The Norwegian striker’s father revealed his son’s preferences during the summer transfer window, which allowed him to leave Borussia Dortmund for Manchester City.
“City were the best team for us, Bayern were second, Madrid third and PSG fourth,” Alfie Haaland said in a documentary about the 22-year-old striker, according to Mundo Deportivo’s transcript.
More information here.
PSG are interested in Ugarte (Sporting)
According to A Bola, Paris Saint-Germain are following young defensive midfielder Manuel Ugarte very closely. Aged 21, this Uruguayan international (6 caps) plays in the Portuguese championship at Sporting. The Lisbon club have already set the bar at at least 40 million euros for their player under contract until 2026.
Monaco: Alexander Nübel does not imagine living with Neuer
While he is gaining momentum at AS Monaco after a difficult first season, Alexander Nübel is enjoying himself on the rock, where he is on loan until the end of the season. Under contract with Bayern Munich until 2025, Alexander Nübel does not plan to register for the long term, if Manuel Neuer drags on:
“If Neuer is still at Bayern and he has a contract until 2024, it makes no sense to go back,” the Monaco goalkeeper told Get French Football News.
It’s over between Stade Brestois and Youcef Belaïli
It had been in the works for several days, it’s now official, Youcef Belaïli is no longer a Stade Brestois player. The two clubs have, at the request of the player, agreed to a termination of contract.
“Following Youcef Belaïli’s request addressed to Sporting Director Grégory Lorenzi, Stade Brestois and the player have agreed to terminate the contract which bound them until June 30, 2023. The SB29 wishes him good luck for the rest of his career “, writes the Breton club in a press release.
Brest sports director Grégory Lorenzi said: “Youcef felt unwell on a daily basis, particularly being away from his family. It was therefore difficult for him to continue on this path. For his daily balance and the good of the group, we have agreed to put an end to our collaboration.”
“Cristaninho plays better than his father”, assures the mother of Ronaldo, who is pushing for a return of his son to Sporting
Dolores Aveiro, Cristiano Ronaldo’s mum, has assured that her grandson is better than the five-time Ballon d’Or winner at the same age and is destined to follow in his father’s footsteps by playing for Sporting. Dolores Aveiro’s dream is to see them both play together for the Portuguese club.
>> More info
Chelsea: Gordon backtracks on Everton’s asking price to sell him
Courted during the summer transfer window by Chelsea, Anthony Gordon finally stayed at Everton. In remarks transcribed by Evening Standard, the attacking element returned to the 67M euros requested by his club to sell him: “It’s football today, it’s absolutely crazy. Personally, I think that no player is worth that amount of money, but I’m not going to let that get you down either… I’ve never been desperate to leave Everton.”
Nice: Fournier reveals why he did not want Favre to return
Former football director of OGC Nice, Julien Fournier shared with After Foot on RMC, his opinion of having chosen Lucien Favre to replace Christophe Galtier on the bench. A decision that the former manager would not have taken: “I really like Lucien. If you don’t put him in an organization with clear rules that he is not in charge of enforcing, he’s a boss. orchestra.”
“In this context, I was on another coach. It’s part of the disagreements we had with the representative of the shareholder. I wanted De Zerbi for Nice.” De zerbi has since signed in the Premier League, in Brighton.
Denayer officially joins Shabab Al-Ahli
Free of any contract since leaving Olympique Lyonnais, Jason Denayer is bouncing back in the United Arab Emirates. In order to have playing time for the 2022 World Cup, the Belgian defender signed up with Shabab Al-Ahli. Training trained by Leonardo Jardim.
The transfer window has closed in Europe but the clubs are already preparing for the winter market or that of next summer. Others are strengthening with free players or studying the joker track. Welcome to our live to follow all the rumors and news of the transfer window.