Ethereum (ETH) news as of 08/18/2022
Ethereum Name Service (ENS), the platform that ensures the creation of internet domain names in .eth announced on August 17 that the 2 million name mark has been reached.
This is a doubling of the number of domains created in less than four months, whereas it took five years to reach the first million.
We can link this growth to the imminence of The Merge on the Ethereum blockchain. This attracts more crypto enthusiasts who are counting on a major new development of the Ethereum network and the rising price of the token.
Ether price is at $1,846 at the time of writing, showing a decline of 5% in 24h.
Medium Term Ethereum (ETH) Price Prediction
Below $1700, Ethereum is a good investment. Investors can aim for the 2021 highs at around $4800.
Ethereum (ETH) Long Term Price Prediction
There is no doubt that Ethereum will appreciate in the long term. With the adoption of the Proof of Stake (PoS) consensus mechanism, Ethereum is becoming more competitive and ETH may well rally to $10,000 by the end of 2023.
Ethereum Project Reviews
Ethereum is the richest and most coveted DeFi ecosystem. It is at the center of blockchain technology and an essential platform.
What affects the value of Ethereum (ETH)?
- The success or not of the Merge update.
- The fluctuations of the Bitcoin.
- Significant increase or decrease in gas costs (network costs)
What is Ethereum (ETH)?
Ethereum debuted in 2015, at the initiative of eight co-founders, including Vitalik Buterin (considered Inventor at Ethereum Foundation) and Charles Hoskinson (CEO of Cardano Foundation). Ethereum is the name of the blockchain, whileEther (ETH) is the native crypto needed to use the network.
Read also Ethereum at $12,962 (+400%!) by the end of 2022? These experts deliver their analyzes and trends on a “decisive year” for ETH!
Ethereum is managed and tracked through a decentralized computer network. Its technology has created a new sector of finance: decentralized finance or DeFi, in which the various players do not need a central regulatory authority.
How does Ethereum work?
Ethereum is a complete blockchain development platform.
- Crypto Ether (ETH): You can transfer and receive Eher using a crypto wallet or use it to pay for goods and services from merchants. It is also an investment instrument listed on almost all crypto exchanges.
- Smart contracts : they are a kind of automated programs that can place trades when conditions are met.
- DApp : Ethereum makes it possible to create decentralized applications based on the blockchain: games, social network, trading platform, news site, etc.
- NFT : Ethereum hosts the largest part of the NFTs created.
- Challenge : Ethereum opened the voice of decentralized finance (DeFi): blockchain-secured P2P lending, lending pool, decentralized exchange based on liquidity pools, yield farming, etc.