We will discuss the contribution of building technology to corporate social responsibility through the following themes:
– An inventory: connectivity and the use of digital technology are prerequisites for offices, but also for housing in the age of widespread teleworking.
– A challenge: embedded building technology must now make a positive contribution to the CSR challenges of real estate and its occupants.
– An ambition: Optimize the contribution of digital technology to improve the efficiency of buildings and enrich their use while reducing its carbon impact
To fuel reflections, expose solutions and feedback, speeches by:
- Mr. Frédéric Motta, director of WiredScore France
- Mr. Dimitri Maillard, Director of Asset Management at Perial